Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sproutdesign

I have been asked to be a part of a very exciting project happening with Sproutdesign this year. A small group of Aussie designers have submitted some children's designs and these with be launched at the Life in Style trade show (Melbourne) this August.
Now for the fun part. Take a guess, which one is mine??
edit: hint - NOT the owls.

20 comments:

Verimaz said...

can't wait to see what they do with those great designs.
Yours has gotta be the owls :)

CurlyPops said...

I'm really bad at guessing but my guess is the the brown trees with the blue spots.

Jen said...

I agree with the first comment - definitely the owls!

Bianca said...

this is a hard one Kristen...I know which one is Lara's and which one is mine...and I'm just gonna sit down and wait till you tell me ;)

Little Munchkins said...

Hmm, hard one...I will pick the one on the far left bottom row.

Anonymous said...

They are all incredible, but I think yours is the middle one on the bottom row (brown trees with the adorable blue squirrel!).

Anonymous said...

I love those fabrics! I especially like the brown trees. I'm going to reserve any guesses about which one is yours though- I'm not such a stellar guesser...

Kylie said...

I would have to say owls - going with some of your latest designs - LOVE them all though

Cathy said...

Hi Kristen they look fantastic. Just what we need!

I think yours is the one with the brown trees and birds.

Congratulations!!!

Annie said...

I think yours must be the brown trees with blue squirrels--it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the one on the top row with all the cute blue creatures.

goddessjodi said...

oooo - lovely - bottom middle with all the cute trees and birds
Love them all!
jxx

sally said...

I think it is the super cute owls. I like the colors.

Angela said...

I think it's the brown tree's with very cute blue squirrels ; )

Angela x - lovely chatting today! I like the Sydney idea!!

Annie said...

I'd have to go brown trees bottom middle. Heard a rumour you might have some stuff going into our local shop - can't wait!!!

caheli said...

I guess the bottom left- green and blue postagestamp-style. all of them are great!
ciao!
Kristina

Anonymous said...

mmmmm? i seriously don't know.I've still go to work on colours for mine...like today!!

I don't know.....I'll have to have a look at all of the other designers and see...or I could cheat and ask rebekah! can't wait to see them in real life.

Anonymous said...

Just a guess - either two tone blues or brown trees. All beautiful. Aunty Fuzz

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the brown & blue (Trees). They are all so beautiful and what a wonderful treat for you all.

Corrie said...

I looooove them and can't wait to stock them as I got a sneak peek last week....I thought you did the owls so I'm suprised!!!! I'm guessing the brown trees then
Corrie:)