
This idea has been kicking around in my head all winter. Yep, I'm a bit slow on the old design front sometimes. I walk past this tree most weekdays. It's in the front yard of a friend's house near my kid's school. I love the tiny nest perched up high with no leaves in sight.
This print will be launched at the Stitches and Craft show in Sydney this month. Colours... you will just have to wait.

11 comments:
That looks great. Will you be at the show on the Friday or only the weekend?
I love that. A perfect wintery fabric. Can't wait to see more of it.
That's so cool. I like your ladybug quilt too. Hope you and the boys are well!!
Ooh! That's such a striking silhouette! Can't wait to see the colors!
what a lovely blog you have! and today you've been named as a favorite of Lara Cameron's in her interview! please drop by my blog and have a read :) thanks and have a great weekend!
Thats beautiful. I have already got the perfect project for it - Hope it is well recieved at the show, but maybe not so well that it all sells out !!! LOL.
This is one of the favourite pictures I see with my eyes every day here in Ballarat with all the naked trees. I'm so excited about the fabric. I can't wait to get some!!!
That is gorgeous Kristen! I would love to buy it when available...let me know.
Kristen
This is fantastic. I look forward to seeing it in your online shop!! Keep up the fantastic work!
This is gorgeous! I'm so into black/white and birds right now...
perfect, kristen.
i so love it.
Post a Comment