I forgot to take my camera, again. So thanks to Alison for these pics.
The Finders Keepers market on the weekend was the 'best ever'. Having my two pals there (Alison and Shannon) made it even better. Thanks to everyone who shopped and said hello.
*sigh* Kirsten I was SOOOO excited to meet you and see your beautiful creations up close. You are so talented and so lovely too! Hope I didn't gush over you too much ; )
Thanks for your comments on my blog too - very much appreciated!
8 comments:
it was great to see you. It's been too long. We must catch up soon. If you can fit me in between the DK travelling roadshow :)
It was good to see you again! Am just about to start on my peacock.
Looks great KD, what a fab stall - love a bit of the KD!!
*sigh* Kirsten I was SOOOO excited to meet you and see your beautiful creations up close. You are so talented and so lovely too! Hope I didn't gush over you too much ; )
Thanks for your comments on my blog too - very much appreciated!
i wish i was there. hope sales were good.
oooo i loooooove your works :) how i wish i could be at the market!
Looks great. I had no idea it was on - sometimes I think I live in a bubble!
Hi Kristen - what a great day! So lovely to run into you on my lightening visit - your stall looked fabbo.
Wrote a lil' bit about my market day out on my blog with a reference to you xox
xhelen
Post a Comment