Beautiful dolls, I can't pic a favourite out of these colours, they are all lovely.
Kristen will these colours be up in the shop or are you waiting until you print some more
Love the new colours - and that quilt. I've made some more bags with your yummy fabric.
I'll pop a few in different colours in the shop tomorrow afternoon(tuesday).
Such a gorgeous green! Lovely to see that they aren't all girly pink colours (just means I can get away with making one for myself!).
Oh, I love the turquoise with the red or with the brown! Great combos!
fantastic!will they be at stitches and craft with you?
Love the colours!Especially the turq and chocolate.
Oh, these ladies are just so lovely. You must be so happy with such a wonderful finished result! jen
What do you put the set in when you are gifting them? So cute!
Great colours! And I love your new print of the trees and birds.
They came out great! Love the color combos.
You mean these are just cut, pin and sew?Great!
wow they are just great, love the brown with turqoise!
I love it!What process did you use to print the pattern?
Post a Comment
Email:
15 comments:
Beautiful dolls, I can't pic a favourite out of these colours, they are all lovely.
Kristen will these colours be up in the shop or are you waiting until you print some more
Love the new colours - and that quilt. I've made some more bags with your yummy fabric.
I'll pop a few in different colours in the shop tomorrow afternoon(tuesday).
Such a gorgeous green! Lovely to see that they aren't all girly pink colours (just means I can get away with making one for myself!).
Oh, I love the turquoise with the red or with the brown! Great combos!
fantastic!will they be at stitches and craft with you?
Love the colours!Especially the turq and chocolate.
Oh, these ladies are just so lovely. You must be so happy with such a wonderful finished result! jen
What do you put the set in when you are gifting them? So cute!
Great colours! And I love your new print of the trees and birds.
They came out great! Love the color combos.
You mean these are just cut, pin and sew?
Great!
wow they are just great, love the brown with turqoise!
I love it!What process did you use to print the pattern?
Post a Comment