Sunday, October 12, 2008

purse




The Matryoshka doll purse and it's family are a birthday gift for this darling girl. So quick and easy to make, I might do some more.

13 comments:

Jodie said...

What a fantastic idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so wonderful!

Lisa said...

Sheesh something else I can do with them now I'll need MORE panels!

Celia said...

Lovely, lovely gift to make for this Christmas gifts!
I'll have to buy some panels I think, lol...

Jenny said...

Cute as!!Great idea!

sally said...

I love that idea. It looks so fun and cute. I guess now I've got to get over my fears of zippers.

Kate Moore said...

That's a lovely gift. Very special.

Wendren said...

very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! It goes without saying that I love your matryoshka fabric, but what is the gorgeous linen with pink flowers?

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

Thank you for giving me ideas on how to use your matroyshka fabric! I love it!

Juddie said...

Too cute! I would have treasured this set as a little girl!

Kristen Doran said...

The pink and linen fabric on the back of the purse is part of the print on the Matryoshka panel you can buy in my shop. Buy the dolls and it comes with 2 coordinating prints!

And thanks for all the lovely comments.

Black Eyed Susie said...

Perfect! And I know the perfect three little girls to make them for.