Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mollybirds

Molly made these and I fell in love with the chubby little birds. So I hope you are not mad that I'm spilling the beans first, Molly - but here is our little fabric project inspired by the above birds. She gave me permission to turn them into a fabric design and here's what I'm thinking. I want to print on a stone cotton or natural linen.

31 comments:

SadieandLance said...

I think Gorgeous! And congrats on surviving the party with 14 boys under foot. Movie with one friend for Harry's next bday is a wise idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, sign me up for some of that! =) Just WONDERFUL...and, natural linen, natural linen! Then it's all my obsessions in one, birds, red and blue and linen, heh. I like the beige background too, noice.

GORGEOUS!

Mama Urchin said...

Wow, I loved the birds and I love the fabric. Must have some.....

Anonymous said...

Aww...both the birds and the fabric are so adorable, great design!

Stacy said...

There is something about these birds that is just so perfectly striking. Loved Molly's wooden prototype and love this too.

Anonymous said...

This is so fabulous!

futuregirl said...

So awesome! I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this too. Would definitely like to go on the waiting list!

leslie said...

fabulous! just simply fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it!
My head is spinning with ideas on what to make with it.
I need to lie down now.....

Anonymous said...

Oooo.... when are they up for sale? they are so cute!!!

Abby said...

Oh I love it. I love the different birds.

Shell said...

Fantastic! I love the placement of the blue - and the teeny birds - just brilliant. :)

Anonymous said...

Please post as soon as this fabric is available. It is really cute.
Those birds are adorable.
Thanks,
Maureen

Gabrielle said...

I love this fabric. The random blue birds and baby birds are perfect. The shape is so simple but so birdlike somehow!

Jesse said...

Beautiful fabric....

Anonymous said...

I would put a pre order in for 3 metres, yum, amazing let me know when its made!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Mollybird fabric looks GREAT! I can't wait to buy some!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that fabric!!!
Gorgeous....I definately must have some of that ;o)

kristena marie said...

I love this design. I want to know when it hits your shop!

Jade said...

Ooh, that's beautiful! Can you please let me know when you get it in your shop?

Anonymous said...

That is such a gorgeous fabric design! I loev the little birds and I love the colours!

jen v said...

i have to have some of that fabric. soo very cute!

Berber said...

LOVE it!

E said...

It's so darn cute I want to hug it!

marcisenders said...

I love this design and would love to purchase it when it is created and on sale. Would look great for my new kitchen-to-be! Red and teal is my favorite color combo!

twosweetkids said...

Hi Kristen
Please let me know when this fabric goes up for sale! I'd love some! :)

Anonymous said...

ARRRR - I NEED some of this fabric when it comes out!! Do you have an email list or something for when new fabric is in your shop? If so please add us!!!! How delicious!

Michelle said...

love this!

Rare Autumn said...

oooh I love! hope to see it in the shop soon! (so love the different fabrics I've bought from you)

Anonymous said...

it is so sweet, love it. I hope that you sell heaps and heaps. Can I ask if you get it printed locally? It is something that I would love to do down the track.