I eased myself into using Lara's fabric with a little project yesterday. A small family of bears. Think a bag in the chocolate on natural cotton will be the next project.
And a huge WOW to the response over my fabric scraps. I will print out everyone's name and do a draw in the morning. Thanks for all the comments and those who delurked themselves for the occasion. Nice to hear from you.

11 comments:
They are so beautiful!
good grief, that was quick! they are very cute. I love the scarves- they add just a dash of cheeky devil-may-care-ness!
They are very cute bears! I love the two bears with the scarves in the middle:)
just found your blog!! ooooh la la. i like your taste in funky fabrics. will be back more often. happy weekend.
Hee hee hee! Cute!! How fun to see my fabric in a different context. Thankyou!
I love those bears, so colorful and cuddley.
She makes such fantastic fabrics how could you not make these loveable bears!
What a great bunch of bears :)
What an adorable bunch.
Oooo - So cute! Love your work ;)
these are really sweet. i love their clothes, too!
Post a Comment