Friday, June 20, 2008

more cocoon love










As promised here are some more pics from that lovely shop in Tasmania. You might be able to pick out some other blogger's work there too... Shannon, Lara and Pippiejoe. Thanks for the photos, Suz.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh, it all looks so lovely!
Great shot of the front window too, that would definately tempt me in :)

Inklore said...

Looks like such a fun store! Now I want to go shopping.

Juddie said...

mmmm ..... so wonderful!

Liesl said...

Pity its a ferry ride away ... nice to be able to window shop though.

thetinylittlegirl said...

oooh i want to go! and i see thesmallobject's work there too :-)

Black Eyed Susie said...

I live in Launceston so I'm spoilt - I get to go there and check out all your lovely stuff at least once a week. Also, you can just see my vintage kimono hair ties in one photo so I'm thrilled.

Suz is such a cutie!

Rachael said...

It is a gorgeous store - I am an ex-TAS girl and I can tell you there was nothng that cool in Launceston when I was growing up. I went in when I was last in Launceston - just lovely.

Anonymous said...

adorable!!
love at first sight..:-)
i love the beautiful textile work...
wish i could go to that wonderful shop..but i'm living in germany..so it could be a problem..:-)
anyway..one day i'll be able to visit it...:-)